Audition Results, Role Acceptance, and Company Members
Audition results will be emailed on Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 9:30 PM as well as being posted on this page. You will receive a unique code via email in order to access our password protected Company Member portal. The portal will allow you to complete the Production Forms and required documentation in order to accept the role or roles awarded to the dancer.
Pre-professional Results >
Children & Pre-teen Results >
Company Member Portal
After you receive your audition results, you will need to:
Complete Production Forms (Mandatory for all dancers)
- Read and accept casting
- Enter your email address and the authorization code you received via email with the audition results
- You will be prompted to create a password. Use your email address + enter a new password (you designate) to Register/Login (this will be the username and password for future access to the Company Members section of the website)
- Complete the Production Forms
- Make payment for the Production Fees. Fees are required at time of Production Forms submission, either payment online or designate check or cash when prompted.
- All dancers are required to complete the Production Forms and make a payment prior to first rehearsals (bring cash or check to the CODA office)